Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Spectacular Spring Break

I had an amazing spring break after I rolled out of bed at about 1.00 in the afternoon. The first week of spring break I spent down at my grandmas and grandpas ranch . While I was there I helped my grandpa feed the cows.The next week I spent having sleepovers with tons of friends first sleepover I had we watched friday the 13th then the next night the hills have eyes ...they killed the dog in th hills have eyes that was the worst part. At another sleepover with the amazing miss Emma Gillie's we had a battle to the death..with eggs . That day was April fools so I scared emma when she was in the shower I screamed and spread ketchup everywhere ..she thought I was dead. This was a pretty good spring break if I say so myself . Worst spring Break I am so sorry to Hear about your grandma but don't worry my spring break wasn't that great either . I mean all the people I hung out with were so annoying and one killed my cat and the other threw eggs at me and one day I went to Starbucks and they gave me a medium instead a of a large . To make matter worse I had to go to my grandmas and it smells like cows there ewww . Well anyway I am sorry about your spring break and mine we can cry about it together .

No comments:

Post a Comment