Thursday, April 21, 2011

I like them chocolatee eeeeeggs!

Dear Diary

So it's four days before easter and I am so stressed out because I have to find more places to hide the easter eggs and I still have a to make a huge load of chocolates and wrap them up in some nice bows. This happens every year I procastinate untill around the last couple of days till easter. Its always so hard for me because its so hard not eat the chocolate for the children. I am also very tired of all the parents taking credit for my hard work. Although I love easter the smell of fresh flowers and hearing the new spring chickens squaking around and making homeade creamy chocolate for the childen . It can be very hard work espcially when people steal your thunder. I feel like this year is going to be better so I am starting to get excited now ..but then as soon as its over I don't know what to do with myself . I spend countless nights staying up eating leftover peeps and chocolate eggs. I guess I could start making chocolate alittle early but I think its better fresh and warm

1 comment:

  1. great story! alot of interusting and new ideas for the easter bunny! it is something you should show the class!

    ReplyDelete