Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why should you be friends with me...

I for one thing take secrets to the grave, I am always there if you want to talk. I really like to have fun and let lose. I am really chill when you want to be . I can always tell when something is wrong or if your feeling sad. I am not a total square and I don't care what other people think. I care about there opion and I am very open about myself but not too much . If you want the truth I will give it to you even if it hurts cause your better off knowing. When people change I don't get mad at them becuse honestly at some point everyone changes. I share alot f my stuff to like my clothes and my shampoo and that kind of stuff so thats kind of a perk. I really like to laugh and I would consider my self a nice person. I dont ditch people who I have already made plans with and I don't break promises unless I absoulutley have to and if I did break a promise I would mke it up to them.

3 comments: