Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pain on elemstreet

The worst pain I have ever been through is when I fell out of a 1 foot window ,it was only a foot high but it still was gut wrenching pain because I landed on my tail bone there wear rocks right out side that window which really hurt and carved in to my back stinging and making the pain unbearable.It felt like there was needles going down my lower back I couldn't breathe and I broke out in to a cold sweat it hurt so bad. The pain of falling on my tailbone was like having someone twist arrows with angry jellyfish just waiting to attack in to my back and every time I sat down or basically moved it would get 10 times worst. It was like being stung by scorpions over and over again and there was nothing you could really do to make it stop.I had to live with this pain for about a week and a half and my tailbone is still overly sensitive now.

No comments:

Post a Comment